Winter Soldier: Civil War (also titled Winter Soldier vs Iron Man) is a 2017-fan film set to be released in June. The film uses Captain America: Civil War as a backstory.
1 year after the events of Captain America: Civil War, billionaire playboy Tony Stark accidentally let slip in a speech that Winter Soldier killed his parents.
The government quickly confirmed this statement, and went to Wakanda to capture the Winter Soldier. Black Panther and Captain America defended him, but Captain America was killed by a killing blast from War Machine which was meant to hit Winter Soldier.
Captain America was buried, while Winter Soldier blamed Iron Man for his death, because Tony Stark had told the public the truth. He tracked down Iron Man to one of his towers.
Winter Soldier confronted Iron Man, but Iron Man simply asked if he wanted a drink. Winter Soldier then shoved Iron Man out of the window. Iron Man summoned his armour and the two battle.
Winter Soldier gained the upper hand and destroyed most parts of Iron Man's armour, ripping off metal plates. Finally, Winter Soldier slammed Iron Man to the ground and disabled the whole armour.
Refusing to admit defeat, Iron Man summoned Hulkbuster, until Captain America suddenly appeared and threw his shield at him. Iron Man caught it and threw it aside. Captain America revealed that the coffin was empty and his body was taken to SHIELD to be resurrected. The two together battled Iron Man's Hulkbuster armour, but Iron Man still gained the upper hand.
Winter Soldier managed to break one of the arms of the Hulkbuster armour off, but the armourw was made of shape-memory nitinol alloy and the arm flew back to place, snapping the Winter Soldier's bionic arm.
Captain America then ripped off one of the metal plates off, which is one of the strongest shape-memory alloy. The whole Hulkbuster armour was sucked towards him, shattering the whole armour into pieces.
In the mid-credits scene, Iron Man rebuilt the Hulkbuster armour. In the post-credits scene, Hulk started to go out of control, teasing the next movie, World War Hulk.
- Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier
- Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark/Iron Man
- Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America
- Don Cheadle as Rhodey Rhodes/War Machine
- Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa/Black Panther
- Chris Hemsworth as Thor (cameo)
- Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-man (cameo)
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow (cameo)
- Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch (cameo)
- Tom Hiddleston as Loki (deleted scene)
- Michael Douglas as Hank Pym (cameo)
- Anthony Mackie as Falcon (deleted scene)
- Mark Ruffalo as Hulk (post-credits)
- Really Slow Motion - Day v Night (Trailer 1)